Skip to content
🚚 Free Delivery on orders over $100!
🚚 Free Delivery on orders over $100!

IS Gift | Magic Ghost Ball

by IS Gift
$9.95

Click and Collect

You complete the circuit. Simply touch to light up the ball and hear it's ghostly sounds!

How to Use:
  • This cool ball demonstrates the principles of energy transfer and of open and closed circuits, while being loads of fun.
  • Simply cover the foil discs with your fingers to close the circuit and light up the ball, which will also make ghostly sounds!
  • Remove one or both fingers to open the circuit, and therefore turn off the lights and sounds.
  • Take a group of friends and stand in a circle holding hands - two people will need to hold the ball rather than holding hands.
  • When these two people both touch the foil discs on either side of the ball the circuit closes, and the ball will light up and make it's ghostly sounds.
  • Another member of the circle can act as a €˜switch' by letting go of the person next to them (breaking the circuit) and then holding it again (closing the circuit).

Battery Information:
Includes 3 x LR41 batteries.
  • Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
  • Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before being charged.
  • Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
  • Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed.
  • Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
  • Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product.
  • The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
  • Packaging has to be kept as it contains important information.
  • Please separate old batteries from normal waste and dispose of correctly.
  • If storing or long periods of time, we recommend you remove the batteries.
  • NOTE: When replacing batteries, please separate old batteriesfrom normal waste and dispose of correctly. Please handle batteries with caution.

WARNING: This product uses/contains button or coin cell batteries. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal chemical burns leading to death in as little as two hours. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.  In Australia, call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.