MoMA | Mini Umbrella
The perfect accessory to pick up your spirits on a gloomy day.
- Folds down to a small size, easily portable.
- Manual open/close mechanism.
- Full size when opened: approx. 89cm L x 92cm D
- Starry Night - Vincent Van Gogh's masterpiece The Starry Night (1889) in MoMA's collection. Features a navy-blue polyester exterior and an aluminium shaft with a rubber-coated handle.
- Sky - designed by legendary graphic designer Tibor Kalman and Emanuela Frattini Magnusson. The umbrella's surprising blue-sky interior echoes the playful career of Kalman, whose work is featured in the Museum's collection. Kalman once again used the visual motif of the Sky Umbrella in a 1995 issue of Colors, an award-winning global magazine where Kalman served as the founding editor-in-chief.