Throw Throw Burrito Game
The world's first dodgeball card game. Collect cards. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends. Throw Throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball.
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a card game quite like this before.
How to play:
- Place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards.
- Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck.
- Find matches before anyone else does.
- If someone plays Burrito Cards, a Battle ensues.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos.
- Declare war on your friends.
- Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a Burrito War.
- Duel to determine the winner.
- During a Burrito Duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and FIRE.