Monster Threads | Umbrella
Click and Collect
Monsterthreads umbrellas are the funkiest way to keep dry - or keep the sun off! Each umbrella features an awesome print by one of our favourite Monsterthreads artists. They are strong and feature a large handle for easy carrying and hanging. You might notice these look a little different from a normal umbrella - our large umbrellas feature a cleaver 'upside down' design! The print is on the inside of the umbrella and the outside is plain black. The outside of the umbrella folds inwards, and when the umbrella is left unwrapped it can be stood up on its own allowing water to run off for easy drying while taking up minimal space!
- Monsterthread offers a lifetime* guarantee on these umbrellas - If you break yours we will replace it for half price**- no questions asked - Just bring your broken brolly into one of our stores.
Bush Parrot: Artwork by Pauline Moss. Pauline studied Games Design in Sydney and is drawn to fantasy lands and cute characters. This creative background shows through her bright graphics and vivid designs.
Gumnut Pals: Artwork by Chloe Harris. Hailing from Sydney, Chloe's artworks capture the spirit and wonder of natural beauty. She likes veggie lasagnas red pandas and the big blue ocean.
Min Pin Australiana (Large Size) / Wildlyfe : Artwork by Min Pin, an Australian artist creating amazing patterns with fun colour palettes. She studied Illustration at Curtain University in Western Australia and likes working with watercolour paints and Photoshop.
- Diameter - 107cm
- Shaft - 79cm (including handle)
- Two layers with ventilation holes for superior wind resistance
- Strengthened Hexagonal Metal Shaft
- Strong Fibreglass Reinforced Ribs
- Fade Resistant printing
- Rubber textured handle